Guided Wealth Portfolios
Start Investing For Your Future Today
What is Guided Wealth Advising?
Guided Wealth Advising uses the intelligence of an online portfolio manager combined with personal assistance and support from a professional wealth advisor.
A Smart Investment Option
Guided Wealth Portfolio (GWP) is a sensible investment solution to consider, whether you’re just getting started or have been saving for a while. Our GWP tool uses proprietary software to develop a personalized investing plan that will help you pursue your long-term financial goals. You’ll enjoy the ease and convenience of online account opening and management with phone support from our wealth advisors who are available to answer your investment questions.
You don't have to be wealthy to get started! Your personal investing plan is free—just provide some information about yourself (age, risk tolerance, etc.) to see what Guided Wealth Advising with GWP recommends. If you are 65 or younger and have at least $5,000 ready to invest, you can choose to enroll in GWP. We'll implement your personal investment plan for less than you’d pay for traditional advisory services.
And if you ever have any questions, we're only a phone call away!
Curious about other options? Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with us. We’ll help you determine an appropriate investing approach for your situation.
How Guided Wealth Advising with GWP Works
1. Enter Your Information. To get started, we’ll need some information about you: your age, risk tolerance, current investments and savings.
2. Review Your Personalized Investing Plan. After you enter your information and connect your existing investment accounts, we'll provide you with a financial road map tailored for your specific situation. You’ll see recommendations demonstrating how your portfolio can potentially be improved by using the Guided Wealth Portfolio. This road map is free and remains available to you for 45 days.
3. Implement Your Plan. If you decide to enroll in the managed service and let us implement your road map, GWP will administer your account using our customized investing process. It is an affordable way to minimize fees, potentially reduce taxes, and help you pursue your financial goals.
Want to see what we recommend for your situation? Our advice is free and getting started is simple.
Why Choose Guided Wealth Advising with GWP?
- Lower fees than traditional advising services
- Automatic account diversification and rebalancing
- Tailored to your age, risk tolerance and portfolio size
- Looks for ways to reduce taxes
- Low minimums (just $5,000 to start)
- Appropriate for investors age 60 or younger
- 24/7 online access to your account
Get your free plan with us to determine which investment strategy is appropriate for your current situation.
Guided Wealth Advising refers to Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP), a centrally managed, algorithm-based, investment program sponsored by LPL Financial LLC (LPL). GWP uses proprietary, automated, computer algorithms of FutureAdvisor to generate investment recommendations based upon model portfolios constructed by LPL.
FutureAdvisor and LPL are non-affiliated entities.
With your free dynamic proposal, you will have access to sample recommendations at no charge to you. If you decide to open a GWP investment management account, you will be charged a quarterly account fee, as well as certain additional costs such as underlying investment fees and expenses and other miscellaneous fees. If you decide to implement sample recommendations in the proposal with another firm, you may be charged fees, commissions or expenses by that firm, as well as underlying investment fees and expenses.
All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
References to tax strategies that the GWP service investment management considers in managing accounts should not be confused with tax advice. LPL Financial does not provide tax advice. Clients should consult with their personal tax advisors regarding the tax consequences of investing. Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.
If you are receiving advisory services in GWP from a separately registered investment advisor firm other than LPL or FutureAdvisor, LPL and FutureAdvisor are not affiliates of such advisor. Both LPL and FutureAdvisor are investment advisors registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and LPL is also a Member FINRA/SIPC.